The Rubix-9 N is great for mixing mortar, grout, and other viscous materials. The two-handed grip provides maximum control with minimal effort. The mixing speed is adjustable between two mechanical gear ranges of 0 - 620 RPM and 0 - 810 RPM. Electronic variable speed adjustment is made through a dial on the right-hand grip.
The Rubimix-9 N is supplied with a coated steel paddle that is 4-3/4" diameter x 23-1/2" long with a M14 thread x 2mm threaded end to connect to the motor shaft. The electric mixer can use any type of mixing paddle including non-threaded paddles by using the included chuck.
Designed for use in containers up to 15 gallons, this mixer is excellent for mixing in 5 gallon buckets and can be used with the No. 863 Mix Fix Bucket Holder. The air cooled motor is double insulated and rated at 1200 watts. Mixer operates on 120V power through a 7' 16/3 wire cord with a molded plug and is CE listed. Supplied with two wrenches, one set of extra motor brushes, and an instruction manual.
- For cementitious adhesives, resins, paints and other materials.
- Bimaterial double handle grip. Improved ergonomics and comfort.
- 2 speed gearbox and electronic controller to optimize the mixing of each material.
- Interchangeable mixing paddle with M14 connection.
- Greater versatility. Made of lightweight and durable materials for maximum reliability