Deccofloor Industrial Medium Grade Microtopping 40LB
Contact us for availability!
Deccofloor Industrial Medium Grade Microtopping
MicroTop Industrial emulates the aesthetic of power-troweled concrete with enhanced robustness making it a popular choice for restaurants, bars, shops, offices, and residential living spaces.
Medium grade microtopping. Recommended where a more homogeneous design and extreme durability is required (high traffic).
High performance coating that also exposes a less polished finish than in the standard MicroTop
1. Add 1 bottle of Decco Color Toner (INTEGRAL COLOR) into water in order to get approximately 8 - 10 quarts of liquid in 5-gallon mixing pail.
2. Put in one pail of Decco MicroTop Industrial powder.
3. Mix with paddle mixer until lump free.
4. Let “false set” for 5 minutes.
5. Remix, adding small amount of water if needed. Application:
1. Roll Decco Primer – diluted 1:1 with water on the surface and let dry.
2. Apply Decco Microtop Industrial on dry primer. If necessary, mist water on dry primer to give more working time. Use the Black Series Stainless Steel Trowel at a 45-degree angle and/or Magic trowel for smooth finish coat. It is important to trowel thin but not heavy pressure that could create heavy black burnish marks unless this is requested by customer.
3. Let dry and sand the cured Finish coat with 320 grit Sanding screens for smoother finish.
4. Repeat Step 1, 2 & 3 for finish coat (2nd coat is mandatory in order to achieve the final look).
5. Completely sweep and vacuum up dust if Sanding was done.
6. Seal using our proprietary sealers: Ultra Seal, Eco Seal and/or Epoxy Seal. Clean Up: Clean skin with soap and water. Tools and equipment should be cleaned with Xylene or Lacquer thinner. Consult MSDS for safety and health precautions. Maintenance: After completing the installation, the applicator should provide the owner with maintenance instructions. If floors become slippery due to animal fats, oil, grease, or soap film, clean and rinse thoroughly. Properly sealed MicroTop Industrial is easily cleaned with neutral soaps or detergents. Routine mechanical scrubbing is recommended for all surfaces having a non-skid texture. Treating the surface with a floor finish (Decco WAX) is optional. Long periods of heavy traffic may cause wear patterns necessitating application of a finish coat. Coverage: 800 sq.ft. per pail per coat Presentation: 40 lbs